Batteries + Cards Case for FujiFilm NP-W126S batteries (BC-005)
Take control of your Fuji camera batteries and memory cards with ShutterBands' new Batteries + Cards Case for FujiFilm NP-W126S batteries.
- Rugged molded case with custom foam insert to organize 3 FujiFilm NP-W126S batteries and multiple memory cards.
- Identify charged and depleted batteries instantly by placing the supplied red dots on the backs of each battery. Place charged batteries with red dots facing down and used batteries with red dots facing up.
- Zippered mesh pocket to safely hold memory cards - with or without clamshell cases.
- Case easily slips into the exterior pocket of most camera packs for easy access while shooting.
- Fits batteries for FujiFilm X-Pro2, X-Pro1, X-A1, X-A2, X-A3, X-A5, X-E1, X-E2, X-E3, X-H1, X-M1, X-T1, X-T2, X-T3, X-T30, X-T10, X-100F, X-T20, HS30, HS33, HS35, HS50 cameras.
- Available in two colors: Grey or Blue
If you have to dig in the bottom of your backpack to find a spare battery, you need our case! Storing batteries in the die-cut foam insert has some big advantages.
- You'll always know where your batteries can be found.
- You're less likely to leave your batteries at home in the charger - peek in the case to check that you have them.
- You'll always know which ones are charged and ready to use - store them label-side down.
- The electrical contacts will be free of lint and dust.
- No chance the battery will be accidentally shorted out while in the case.
- And our case will help you keep track of the last used battery - so you can rotate through your batteries to extend their life.