Lens Jammies - Xtra-Xtra-Large 1-pack (LJ-006)
XX-Large Lens Jammie to protect large telephoto and zoom lenses. Fits lenses up to 6" in diameter and 20" long! Package contains one XX-Large Lens Jammie.
- Generous openings so you can insert and remove items without a struggle.
- Easily accommodates tripod collar mounts and large lens hoods.
- Lens cases supplied by manufacturers are bulky and stiff, wasting valuable backpack space. Lens Jammies are soft and supple, conforming to the shape of the lens.
- Makes inserting and removing lenses into your backpack pockets easier.
- Protects from dust and scratches.
- Helps reduce the risk of dropping a lens. Bags and cords are easy to grip and handle.
- Each Lens Jammie includes a customizable ID tag to label the item stored.
Here are some ways our customers use Lens Jammies:
- Wipe off the lens barrel to remove dust or moisture before removing it from your camera to minimize risk of debris falling into your camera's sensor area.
- When packing for a short trip, wrap your camera and lenses in Lens Jammies and store them for travel in your suitcase or duffel among soft clothes. Leave your backpack at home!
- Pull an "XXL" Lens Jammie over your tripod-mounted camera and telephoto lens to keep it dust-free between shots when shooting outdoors.
- Keep your camera protected from scratches caused by metal clasps or buckles on camera straps while they are carried in a backpack. Tuck it into a Lens Jammie.
- Please note that when drawstrings are pulled to close the Lens Jammie, a small opening remains at the top due to the bulk of the compressed fabric.