Lens Jammies Variety Pack (LJ-001)
Lens Jammies - comfortable attire for your lenses while they rest in your backpack or camera bag.
Use Lens Jammies to protect lenses, flashes, flash triggers, tripod heads and more. XL size even fits a camera with a lens mounted!
- Generous openings so you can insert and remove items without a struggle.
- Easily accommodates tripod collar mounts and large lens hoods.
- Lens cases supplied by manufacturers are bulky and stiff, wasting valuable backpack space. Lens Jammies are soft and supple, conforming to the shape of the lens.
- Makes inserting and removing lenses into your backpack pockets easier.
- Protects from dust and scratches.
- Helps reduce the risk of dropping a lens. Bags and cords are easy to grip and handle.
- Each Lens Jammie includes a customizable ID tag to label the item stored.
This variety pack is a collection of luxurious microfiber bags in four essential sizes (package contains one of each size - S, M, L, XL)
- Small - 4.5 x 7.5 in (12 x 19 cm) - fits lenses up to a 3.5" diameter.
- Medium - 6 x 9 in (16 x 23 cm) - fits lenses up to a 4.5" diameter.
- Large - 8 x 11 in (20 x 28 cm) - fits lenses up to a 5.5" diameter.
- Xtra Large - 10 x 16 in (25 x 40 cm) - fits lenses up to a 6.5" diameter.
Here are some ways our customers use Lens Jammies:
- Wipe off the lens barrel to remove dust or moisture before removing it from your camera to minimize risk of debris falling into your camera's sensor area.
- When packing for a short trip, wrap your camera and lenses in Lens Jammies and store them for travel in your suitcase or duffel among soft clothes. Leave your backpack at home!
- Pull an "XL" Lens Jammie over your tripod-mounted camera and lens to keep it dust-free between shots when shooting outdoors.
- Keep your camera protected from scratches caused by metal clasps or buckles on camera straps while they are carried in a backpack. Tuck it into a Lens Jammie.