New and Improved ShutterBands Enhancement Kit for Sony E-Mount (SB-101)
ShutterBands Enhancement Kit for Sony E-Mount has been completely redesigned and includes major improvements to all five enhancements.
1. ShutterBands have been reinvented as a soft, silicone ring that effortlessly rolls and snaps onto the lens mounting groove to protect your sensor and shutter from dust and moisture. It can be moved onto the lens body with your fingertips to change lenses.
Using your camera without protecting that groove invites dust and debris to collect in this “gutter”. Removing a lens dislodges that debris to potentially fall into your camera. ShutterBands significantly reduces that risk. Install a ShutterBand on each of your lenses so they are ready to use.
2. ButtonBumps have been completely reworked - each Bump is now custom-molded to fit specific Sony buttons. Using ButtonBumps makes navigating the button landscape on your camera much easier. You can positively identify a button while looking through the viewfinder - or while using your camera in the dark.
The kit includes bumps for all of your camera's buttons, including the Shutter Release Button and the Focus Hold buttons on Sony lenses. Works on a7, a9, a6xxx and NEX series cameras.
3. CapTraps are now made of low-profile hook and woven loop die-cut discs. They provide a totally secure attachment of the hot-shoe cover to the camera body when the hot-shoe is in use.
4. DisplayLifter has been redesigned from laser-cut ribbon and is easy to grasp to pull the LCD display from its stowed position. It’s especially useful if you have an “L- Bracket” installed on your camera which makes extending the LCD display a challenge.
5. CardTabs was not included in the original ShutterBands kit but have been so popular that we’ve decided to add them. They are made from a very thin laser-cut ribbon and make extracting memory cards easier.